Doral, FL 33172
1. Detail Oriented
2. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
3. Type 35-40 wpm
4. Technically adept to quickly learn and master internal software and related systems.
5. Analytical and problem solving skills (will be tested)
6. Ability to work as part of different office departments.
7. Ability to multi-task effectively.
8. Be reliable and prompt in arriving to work on time.
9. Bilingual (English/Spanish) will be a plus
Duties will include but not be limited to:
1. Primary ``go to`` person for Customer Service back up.
2. Primary ``go to`` person for Front Desk back up.
3. Order Entry back up.
4. Outbound Logistics back up.
Other duties will be assigned as appropriate.
The greatest value of this position to the Company lies in its very nature. It`s the ``go to`` position. That is, when the unexpected occurs, an employee is out sick or an immediate deadline must be met, the Administrative Assistant will most likely be the first option turned to in order to solve the problem. Since it is impossible to predict when and why, cooperation, flexibility and a ``can do`` attitude will be critical to the success of the person in this position.