Coral Gables, FL 33134
1. Maintain department calendar, schedule appointments, reconcile department Paid Time Off requests (PTO), and handle call volume and correspondence among others.
2. Submit department requests (i.E. Travel, training, expense reimbursements, etc.).
3. Maintain and organize files, draft correspondence for signature, facilitate timely report distribution to VPs and SVPs, maintain Balance Sheet and Quarterly Attestation file copies, and update standard and ad hoc reports as needed.
4. Prepare and obtain signature for Form 2s, Financial Approval Delegation changes, hierarchy approval administration, and stamps for signature authorizations Reconcile department invoices and process for payment. Monitor USDA payment procedure timing for Accounting.
5. Research and gather information for special projects, as assigned.
Minimum Skills Required:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent, from an accredited institution.
2. At least 2 years of prior administrative and/or clerical experience in a similar role.
3. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.E. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, etc.).
4. Working knowledge of office equipment (i.E. Copy machine, fax, and printer).
5. Excellent customer service, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (i.E. Oral and written).
6. Must be able to multi-task and work under minimum supervision.
7. Bi-lingual: English and Spanish.