Data Entry Analyst
Miramar, FL 33027
The Data Entry Analyst has the primary responsibility of understanding the requirements developed by the Sales and Presales teams and needs to be able to translate and enter them into the Company`s CRM/CPQ systems. The ideal candidate will have excellent communications and interpersonal skills. The Data Entry Analyst will ensure all quote projects are correctly quoted, negotiated and priced, and on schedule. The Data Entry Analyst must be a problem solver and must be able to communicate with cross-functional personnel and management with equal effectiveness and professionalism.
- Create quote entries into the CRM/CPQ system including new opportunities, moves, adds, changes
- Manually uploading information into the CRM/CPQ system
- Follow-up with regional presales to obtain pricing
- Validate all information related to projects with the regional presales team to document solution in CRM/CPQ system
- Respond to pricing in a timely manner using the CRM/CPQ system
- Assume the price to the client and make sure it matches the criteria indicated by the finance team
- Create and support bulk upload of RFP`s, RFQ`s or RFI`s into the CRM/CPQ system
- Process non-standard disconnections into the CRM/CPQ system.
- Experience handling CRM/CPQ systems such as Salesforce, SAP.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a MUST.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Ability to manage relationships with internal customers.