Parsippany, NJ 07054
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
1. Manage scheduling for CEO and senior management team including meeting agendas, customer correspondence, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, calendar appointments, and other
2. Preparation of all Board of Director meeting materials including meeting space, meals, travel arrangements, Board Books and Board correspondence regarding Board meetings.
3. Complete monthly expense reports. Assist with invoicing, budget requests and other various report preparation. Provides support for internal and external presentations.
4. Manages the routing of incoming company calls and handling of messages left on the main company number to ensure proper response and routing of calls to the appropriate employees.
5. Perform other administrative support and special assignments for senior management including but not limited to For example, coordinate special events, community service projects, schedule employee training, and provide support to other departments.
Minimum education and/or experience requirements
Associate`s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school plus five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
5 years admin support experience
Required skills, knowledge and abilities
Highly skilled with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including use of visuals, charts and graphs.
Ability to produce consistently high-quality results under tight deadlines
Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
Ability to maintain confidential information
Strong interpersonal skills
Written communication skills
Verbal communication skills
Ability to represent the Company in a professional and positive demeanor
Ability to handle difficult callers or visitors