Order Entry Clerk
Miami Lakes, FL 33015
1. Enters all orders for the various brands.
2. Submits all purchase order requests.
3. Reviews receiving reports on a daily basis.
4. Verify customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
5. Perform any and all other duties as assigned.
6. MUST BE BI-LINGUAL (English/Spanish)
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Minimum of one year order entry or customer service experience in a Distribution/Warehouse Office environment
3. Ability to efficiently and effectively manage time and carry out orders
4. Ability to process multiple orders efficiently.
5. Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and computer literacy.