Coral Gables, FL 33134
Purpose of Position:
This position will work closely with Credit and Collections, Sales Department, Traffic Claims to research open invoices, and to process pending open claims in a timely manner. In this role, will also maintain compliance with company guidelines, and will perform clerical duties as needed.
- Review, research and process claims in a timely manner, and in accordance with company policies and procedures and established timelines.
- Assist in obtaining the necessary documentation in order to ensure that claims go through approval processes without interruptions or delays.
- Scan and save all miscellaneous debits with documentation attached by Accounts Receivables in open deductions report.
- Update and maintain daily progress on pending cases.
- Review Miscellaneous Debit workbook weekly to match credits entered and prepare offset requests.
- Partner with Sales team to review open invoice discrepancies including chargebacks/ miscellaneous debit deductions and finalizing credits entered in the system.
- Work with Financial Managers, A/R Credit and Collections and members of Sales team, to enter credits.
- Perform clerical duties as needed.
- Prepare status report based off the Open Deductions Report on a weekly basis and/or as needed.
Minimum Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (i.E. Word, Excel and Outlook).
- 1+ years of experience using the Oracle system.
- 1+ years of claims experience.
- Knowledge of Claims Process.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Preferred but not Essential:
- 4 year College Degree.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks.
Ideal candidate needs to be a person who works well with others, who has good communication skills, willingness to learn new procedures quickly and take full part in their responsibility as part of a team.