Medley, FL 33166
The Warehouse Supervisor manages logistics personnel, logistics systems, and directs daily operations.
- Provide and control supplies used by the logistics department
- Plans and establishes work schedules and assignments to meet goals.
- Resolves problems relating to transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, and customer issues.
- Collaborates with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes.
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Conducts employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
- Maintains metrics, reports, process documentation, or customer service logs.
- Supervises the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Directs inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, and logistics quality management.
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Maintains operations data and prepares management reports of logistics results.
- Enforces safety and sanitation regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Judgment and decision making
- Management of Personnel
- Time management
- Active listening skills
- Complex problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Employee must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., able to work in a oderate temperature and noise environment, requires good vision and hearing.
- Moderate noise level